While we take a short holiday break, we thought we’d share a few links we’re loving from across the internet:
- Cranberry Snow Scones from Alexandra’s Kitchen. I made these yesterday and they are perfect. Warning: cut them on the smaller side as the expand a fair amount while baking.
- Someone please make these: Salted Peanut Butter Shortbread. They look amazing.
- It’s not quite time for the post-holiday detox, but I might need a break from all the butter. Thinking about Creamy White Bean and Tomato Soup.
- What to do with all that leftover sour cream: Braided Sour Cream Cardamom Blackberry Coffee Bread.
- And because I need more carbs in my life, Potato Kugel, by the one and only Deb Perleman.
- Cinnamon Maple Whiskey Sour. Because it’s the holidays and holidays call for cocktails.
- This one needs to happen ASAP: Chocolate Almond Ginger Bark. Joy the Baker, you are a genius.
Finally, for those of you looking to spend some of your holiday gift cards, here are a few cookbooks we’ll be looking to add to our collection:
- The Food Lab
- The Broad Fork
- The Homemade Kitchen
As we look to 2016, we’d love to know what sort of recipes and features you’d love to see here on With Two Spoons. Send us an email, tweet, or Facebook message!
And Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!