The end of May brings graduations aplenty! Graduations from every kind of school from high school to college to professional school (shout out to all of the new doctors and lawyers out there!)! So many great celebrations and milestones. But for milestones you need gifts. And of course…we have recommendations! Read on for our Gifts for Grads!
[SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON OUR LINK. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK HERE AT WITH TWO SPOONS!]
So let’s be honest. Most grads want money, which I would have to recommend as the number one gift. But since I know how much some people HATE giving money, let’s talk about useful gifts for grads. And when I think about useful gifts, I think about what I USE the most!
Gifts for High School Graduates:
1.Amazon Prime Membership. Gift this membership to your new grad. Included is movies, music, books, and free shipping for a ton of different items. They can get school supplies, textbooks, personal hygiene products, dorm room furnishings and even food (via prime now)!
2. Uber Gift Cards. Help your new grad get around! Whether needing transportation in their new college town, or graduating professional school and now getting some time to travel, an Uber gift card can come in handy!
3. Netflix subscription Give that new grad the gift of relaxation! Netflix has movies, TV series and more.
4. Luggage. The new graduate in your life will likely now be traveling-coming to and from home, or just to visit friends who went away to college. A good carryon bag is priceless.
5. Portable Battery Pack. As your grad explores life away from home, this portable battery pack can be a life saver to recharge phones, ipads, and kindles.
Gifts for College Graduates:
1. Hello Fresh Meals. For the new grad in their own apartment, the gift of these pre packaged meal kits can be a lifesaver after a busy day.
2. Instacart Membership. A year of free grocery delivery can help the busiest of newly employed graduates!
3. Instant Pot. This is a great multipurpose kitchen “gadget” which can improve the dinner game of the newly minted young professional. Best yet, you can search this blog for multiple recipes to give them along with the Instant Pot, so they will know where to start!
4. Thermapen. This is the perfect digital thermometer for the cook in your life. Even if your grad isn’t a cook, chances are good they will be required to cook or grill sometime in the future and this handy little thermometer is both fast and accurate!
5. Keurig. Life is fueled by coffee. Make sure your grad has easy access without breaking the bank-or hitting Starbucks everyday.