Calling all friends of bloggers! This post is for you.
Many people ask me how they can support us here at With Two Spoons. And the answer is: there are so many super easy ways! And these ways are applicable to ANY blog that you want to support -without spending a penny! Read on for the top five ways to support your favorite blog. And an extra special thank you to everyone who is already supporting us!.
Running a blog is one of the most fun things I have ever done. It is awesome to exercise that side of my brain that loves to cook and create. First there is the food to make (and to make, and to make, and to make, ensuring it is just right). There are the ingredients to buy and the time to cook. There are photos to take, and all of those photos need to be edited. There is copy to write. There is social media to keep updated and events to attend. And I love every minute of it. But it isn’t easy and it isn’t free.
These are the top 5 ways you can support our blog (any blog really), without spending a cent.
1. Visit frequently – Advertisers want to see active blogs. The more hits a blog gets, the more willing they are to advertise on your site. Advertising income helps to pay for things like web hosting and ingredients for our recipes! Brands also want to partner with active blogs, blogs that are being visited frequently. So keep on visiting your favorite blog!
2. Subscribe – Social media brings you the posts that you want to see. But social media is constantly changing their algorithms and that means you don’t always see exactly what you want. Subscribe and our posts will go directly into your inbox. It’s as easy as entering your email address in the subscribe box.
3. Follow, Like, Comment, and Share on social media – This goes without saying. Every interaction on social media raises you in the social media algorithm. Your likes matter! Sharing is the best, every new audience is a chance for more followers!
4. Buy products through affiliate links – I know, I know. You’re thinking “she said this was going to be without spending a penny!” And maybe I should have said without spending any money you weren’t going to spend anyway! Were you going to shop on Amazon? Click one of our affiliate links that goes directly to amazon and then navigate to whatever you were going to buy and we earn a small commission! Doesn’t even have to be the product we were linking to. Looking for a Thermapen? Buy it through our affiliate link on our Shop With Two Spoons page.
5. Tell your friends – Always, the biggest support is an engaged audience. Tell your friends about your favorite blog, encourage them to subscribe and follow on social media.
Huge gratitude to all of you who show up time after time to support us. We are more grateful than you will ever know.
[SOME OF THE LINKS IN THIS POST ARE AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE WILL RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE AFTER CLICKING ON OUR LINK. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK HERE AT WITH TWO SPOONS!]